Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Final Gifted Gorgeousness of 2017

It's hard to believe that a year has almost gone by. It's been my first year to participate in Gifted Gorgeousness and I've enjoyed it. It's been fun seeing what other stitchers have gifted and received. Thank you, Jo for hosting this.

Well as this is December, it is no surprise that there is a theme in these photos. I received this lovely Hardanger Santa from Clare (Aimetu's Stitching).

 Hardanger Santa from Clare, Needlecraft Haven
 As previously posted, for our Needlecraft Haven Christmas exchange I made this for Angi ...
Deck the halls - JBW Designs
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart Cashel light mocha
Threads: Suggested DMC threads
 and received this from Gill.
Needlecraft Haven gift from Gill
I also particpiated in the Friendly Stitchers Christmas exchange and I received this ornament, fabric and thread from Vivian in New Brunswick (no blog, I think). Unfortunately her card features its own watermarks as it got wet in my postbox. This bell finish is so well done. I want to try one.

Friendly Stitchers Christmas Exchange 2017 from Vivian
I forgot to take a photo of the ornament that I stitched for Christine at Friendly Stitchers. It was free design from Madame La Fee called Bouquet of December which can be found here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh these ornaments are obviously made with care and love. I especially love Clare's Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this year, you only missed one month; pretty good for your first year! I will be putting the sign-up page for 2018 up after Christmas.
    Love the ornies you exchanged but what a relief that it was only the card that got wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, the ornaments you exchanged. These exchanges seem to have been a full success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty ornaments both sent and received, Mary! I especially like the JBW one that you made with that pretty border!

    Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely ornaments Mary. I especially love the Hardanger one

    ReplyDelete
  6. All precious ornaments, everyone's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have one of the hardanger Santas, they are fab aren't they.
    Lovely exchange bell ornament, I like that shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.