Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

I wanted a relatively small, quick project, so this week I stitched and made up this Just Nan biscornu. I didn't add the suggested ribbon on the corners as I wasn't keen on it. However, it is ages since I made a biscornu so I overstuffed this one. I realised that when I found it difficult to get the central button sitting as I wanted, but I got there in the end.

Jingle biscornu - Just Nan
Fabric: 28ct evenweave White
Threads: recommended DMC threads and embellishment pack
I'm still doing the Ten-a-day Facebook group challenge and here is my current progress (Day 250) on Just Nan's Mermaid Heart. It will be finished before the end of this year as I think it has less than 3,650 stitches.

Mermaid Heart - Just Nan
Fabric: 32ct Rue Green Belfast linen
Threads: Recommended Au Ver a Soie

I have a couple of other small projects which have been stitched but now need to be finished, finished. I will hopefully show them in my Gifted Gorgeousness post, later this month.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty biscornu Mary. I haven't stitched one for ages, I prefer them over stuffed, I think they look much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your biscornu looks so lovely. Very nice finishing. And with ten-a-day your other JN project shows a lot of progress. You will certainly finish it before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. très mignon ton biscornu dans les couleurs que j'aime, le deuxième est très beau aussi.
    douce semaine
    bises
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
  4. The biscornu looks lovely as does your Mermaid Heart. I've worked for the last two days so I have to post multiple days on the 10-a-day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never made a biscornu, but yours is lovely, Mary. Nice progress on your 10-a-day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biscornus always make me smile, those who don't know how to make one are so stunned by their shape.
    Mermaid is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.