Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - January

This year I've joined Gifted Gorgeousness which is created by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching. Each month on the 15th, we post about a project that we are stitching which uses anything that has been gifted to us or which we intend to give as a gift.

2017 GG

For my first Gifted Gorgeousness post, I have started stitching Plum Street Sampler's 'Halloweenies'. This will be a gift for someone I know who loves dachshunds. I can see me stitching all of the dachshund designs that Paulette Stewart has created.

Halloweenies - Plum Street Sampler
Fabric: Lakeside Linens 32ct Vintage Sand Dune
Threads: recommended  Gentle Art Sampler threads and Crescent Colours

7 comments:

  1. That dachshund is precious Mary. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG for the first time! Love your little dachshund. I am a big fan of Hallowe'en stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie--I can't resist those darling dachshunds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I saw Halloweenies the other day in my LNS and was so tempted as it is a seriously cute pattern - if they had been cats, I definitely would have bought it. Great new start for GG.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.