Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Here comes the bride ... (Juliet mouse)

Romeo the Groom Mouse doesn't need to wait any longer for his Juliet. She has arrived!

Just Nan - Juliet the Bride Mouse
Fabric: 32ct Silvery Moon Belfast linen
Threads: Recommended DMC, Kreinik #4 Braid #3231 and accessory pack

Here are Romeo and Juliet together. I hope these will be a fond reminder of their wedding day for our cousin's son and his bride.

Just Nan - Romeo the Groom Mouse and Juliet the Bride Mouse
Fabric: 32ct Silvery Moon Belfast linen
Threads: Recommended DMC, Kreinik #4 Braid #3231 and accessory pack

It wasn't any easier inserting Juliet's tail than it was Romeo's. I'm sure there is a knack to it but I don't know what it is. As I struggled with the tail I kept my fingers crossed (literally speaking) that I wouldn't tear the fabric. If you know an easy way of doing this, please let me know as I have the Christmas mice on my 'to do' list.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary, what a precious couple! My sister would adore those as she always had a soft spot for mice :) Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mary, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Mary, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.