Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

A bit of this and a bit of that

During this past week, I found it difficult to settle to one thing for any length of time. That also includes my housework - well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
I made some progress on my Alpine Seasons Garden by completing what is currently an outer border and I've just started to fill it. I can already see that my progress on this is going to vary quite alot, week on week. I think there will be times when I have to remind myself that some progress is better than none.

Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
stitched on 32ct Summer Khaki Belfast linen
as at 11 January 2015

It's ages since I've done any knitting and having seen some jumpers that my sister-in-law knitted recently, I got the knitting bug again. Here is my limited progress on a cable knit sweater. If it's not finished for this winter, at least I'll have it for next.




6 comments:

  1. Alpine Garden is growing well. And your new knitting project already looks very promising. Vrey nice colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Alpine Garden is looking prettier with each post! And I love the color of your knitting project--I so wish I knew how to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely knitting Mary, nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alpine Garden is beautiful Mary, and I love your new knitting start, such a pretty colour and pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well all your stitching (no matter the needle type) is beautiful as always. But I completely understand being unable to settle. I get like that frequently. Currently I'm just done in by work and travels. Maybe next week..... I say hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alpine Garden is gorgeous Mary. It is going to be absolutely stunning.

    Lovely start on the knitting. I need to get back to my blanket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.