Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Just Nan SAL 2014 - February post

In my mind, I'm a quicker stitcher than I actually am in real life. So despite thinking that I would have Just Nan's Patience sampler finished, I have only passed the half way point. I'm more used to stitching on the recommended fabric now but I wouldn't rush to buy it again. I'm very happy with the look of this sampler and wish I could take a photograph that does it full justice. About halfway through Row 6 I lost my rhythm and ended up removing and restitching the same section of the row about 4 times! Thankfully I got it sorted in the end. To see the progress of others in the Just Nan SAL 2014, just click here.

Just Nan 'Patience' as at 28 February 2014

5 comments:

  1. It's really lovely, that bottom row with all the different textures looks great! Any progress is good progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful Mary, I think we all think we can stitch faster than we can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking beautiful, the roses are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.